Are you concerned about a tooth issue? Whether you've got a damaged, missing, or unattractive tooth, cosmetic dentistry treatments offered by your Budd Lake, NJ, family dentist, Dr. Steven Abrams, can help you renew your smile.
Could one of these cosmetic treatments be the perfect option for you?
Cosmetic dentistry treatments and services are designed to improve the way your teeth look and work. These are a few of the most popular treatments we offer:
- Teeth whitening: When your teeth are dull and yellow, you may not feel that you have much to smile about. Teeth whitening can brighten your smile and help you change your outlook. Professional-strength whitening gel applied in the Budd Lake, NJ, dental office bleaches away stains in just about an hour.
- Invisalign: Invisalign offers a subtle way to straighten your smile. Removable aligner trays exert constant, gentle pressure on your teeth, gradually realigning them. The trays are clear to allow them to blend in with your smile. Aligner trays are worn for 20 to 22 hours per day are replaced with the next set in the series every two weeks.
- Veneers: Veneers offer a simple way to hide tooth flaws. The thin porcelain shells are cemented onto the fronts of teeth to keep imperfections out of sight. Veneers can help you whiten your entire smile, hide uneven surfaces, keep chips and cracks hidden, close slight gaps, conceal discolorations, and even change the shape and length of teeth.
- Crowns: Also called caps, crowns slide over the top of teeth, strengthening and protecting them. Your dentist may recommend a crown to restore a broken tooth or protect a fragile tooth. They can also be used to hide discolorations and flaws, improve the appearance of an oddly shaped tooth, or lengthen a short tooth.
- Bridges, dentures, and dental Implants: Replacing missing teeth improves your appearance, biting ability and, stress on your remaining teeth. A bridge may be a good option if you've lost one or two teeth. The restoration is anchored by crowns on either end that support the synthetic teeth in the middle. Full or partial removable dentures fill the gaps in your smile if you've lost some or all of your teeth. Dental implants bond to your jawbone, replacing your tooth roots. They're connected to dental crowns to completely restore your teeth. Implants offer excellent biting power and will last your entire life with proper care.
Upgrade your smile with a cosmetic dentistry treatment! Call Dr. Abrams, your family dentist in Budd Lake, NJ, at 973-691-8200 to schedule an appointment.